IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN DALLAS


I finally bit the bullet and purchased a pair of Ray-Bans.  I've spent too much money on cheap aviator knock offs from various stores only to see them scratched up or broken with a few days.  So after much research between the classic aviators and the large classic aviators, I settled on the brown & gold large classic aviators.  I love them! They are perfect for my face shape.  Especially since the smaller, more classic size, tend to make a round face look even bigger.  I'm glad I decided to purchase them, and at $155, they weren't as expensive as I was anticipating.  Easy to save up for the green & gold ones I'm now obsessing over.  

Ray-Ban Larger Original Aviators 62mm Sunglasses- Nordstrom   $145- $155


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment