Lust or Must: Biker Chic

Ok PETA, don't come calling me, there are vegan & faux leather pants up there in that collage.  With that said,  anyone else wanting sport some leather leggings this fall? I'm imagining knee high boots leather leggings, oversized sweaters, and feminine blouses (to offset the hard edge of leather leggings).  The only problem I see with the leather trend is $$$.  I don't know about y'all but I don't have $800 for some pants.  If I did, I'd be taking pictures of me in them and not making a collage from Shopbop images.  

But can you guess which pants are less than $100? How about less than $20? How about over $800? Yep, that's right folks $800!  I even found some for $1400.  If i spent $1400 on a pair of pants, they better make my ass look amazing and come with a built in boyfriend who closely resembles Michael Phelps!! Until I can afford $1400 for pants leggings, I'm going to stick with the 3rd pair of pants from the left.  What about you?

{Click 1-4 to find out the winning amount. And to purchase of course}
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 love:

Post a Comment